We are visiting Venice for 2x nights soon and would welcome any trattoria/ristorante recommendations you might have please: one 'smart'; one more casual. (Am thinking of th Riviera perhaps?). Our hotel is in the San Marco district. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 3 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 4 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 12 Capri in July
- 13 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 14 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 15 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Scotland and London 21 days
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 22 Venice
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed