We are visiting Venice for 2x nights soon and would welcome any trattoria/ristorante recommendations you might have please: one 'smart'; one more casual. (Am thinking of th Riviera perhaps?). Our hotel is in the San Marco district. Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Biarritz family holiday
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 13 Bernina Express mid-March
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Revised itinerary for italy
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 where to stay in London?