We are going to travel to Bologna, Venice and Rome this march and we will spend 3 nights in each city. We are a party of 5 young people in our 30's and our father of 60 years old.
We are food lovers. Our interest is not fancy restaurants , just authentic and quality cuisine.
Could you recommend places for lunch and dinner as well as some interesting Caffe to spend some free time.
Any special detail of these cities will be very nice as well.
Half of our group already knows these cities and the other not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baby Milk
- 2 Super Cover For Hertz
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 7 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 18 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 20 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please