We are going to travel to Bologna, Venice and Rome this march and we will spend 3 nights in each city. We are a party of 5 young people in our 30's and our father of 60 years old.
We are food lovers. Our interest is not fancy restaurants , just authentic and quality cuisine.
Could you recommend places for lunch and dinner as well as some interesting Caffe to spend some free time.
Any special detail of these cities will be very nice as well.
Half of our group already knows these cities and the other not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 2 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 Bruges
- 6 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 7 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 8 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 9 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Planning A trip
- 13 A week in the Occitanie
- 14 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 15 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 16 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 17 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 18 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 19 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 20 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 21 Train Through Spain
- 22 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 23 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 24 Italy June 6-16
- 25 What is your favorite Greek Island?