We are going to travel to Bologna, Venice and Rome this march and we will spend 3 nights in each city. We are a party of 5 young people in our 30's and our father of 60 years old.
We are food lovers. Our interest is not fancy restaurants , just authentic and quality cuisine.
Could you recommend places for lunch and dinner as well as some interesting Caffe to spend some free time.
Any special detail of these cities will be very nice as well.
Half of our group already knows these cities and the other not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 2 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 3 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 4 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 8 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 9 Gap of Dunloe
- 10 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 11 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 16 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 19 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 20 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 21 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 24 travel around Spain
- 25 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin