We are going to travel to Bologna, Venice and Rome this march and we will spend 3 nights in each city. We are a party of 5 young people in our 30's and our father of 60 years old.
We are food lovers. Our interest is not fancy restaurants , just authentic and quality cuisine.
Could you recommend places for lunch and dinner as well as some interesting Caffe to spend some free time.
Any special detail of these cities will be very nice as well.
Half of our group already knows these cities and the other not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 Barcelona with baby
- 4 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 5 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 6 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 Norway fjord
- 9 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 16 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Venice
- 25 London 2For1 question