We are going to travel to Bologna, Venice and Rome this march and we will spend 3 nights in each city. We are a party of 5 young people in our 30's and our father of 60 years old.
We are food lovers. Our interest is not fancy restaurants , just authentic and quality cuisine.
Could you recommend places for lunch and dinner as well as some interesting Caffe to spend some free time.
Any special detail of these cities will be very nice as well.
Half of our group already knows these cities and the other not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CALL@ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 5 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 6 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 14 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Prem fares (again)
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Chania