We are going to travel to Bologna, Venice and Rome this march and we will spend 3 nights in each city. We are a party of 5 young people in our 30's and our father of 60 years old.
We are food lovers. Our interest is not fancy restaurants , just authentic and quality cuisine.
Could you recommend places for lunch and dinner as well as some interesting Caffe to spend some free time.
Any special detail of these cities will be very nice as well.
Half of our group already knows these cities and the other not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in December
- 2 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 Skye to Edinburgh
- 8 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 9 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 UK Visa Help
- 18 K-Day
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 Sundays in Puglia
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 25 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have