Hi, just wondering if someone had a recommendation for a lunchtime restaurant in Varenna.? We will be there one day around 19th-24th May, family group, elderly and two children 8 & 9.
Somewhere nice overlooking the lake?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 4 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 5 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 6 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Cambrils
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Amalfi Coast help
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 20 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 21 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 22 Trains in Alps and UK
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy