Hi, just wondering if someone had a recommendation for a lunchtime restaurant in Varenna.? We will be there one day around 19th-24th May, family group, elderly and two children 8 & 9.
Somewhere nice overlooking the lake?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 8 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 22 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 Vaporetto ticket time questions