We will be in London in July. We are staying at Sloan Square Garden Club Ltd. right off the square. I have stayed here before, but We never seemed to find a good restaurant nearby. I have heard they have built something under the square. Does anyone have any information on this? We usually buy groceries from the Safeway and eat at home. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks you so much! Sharon
Restaurants in Sloan Square and the Chelsea area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Inverness to Edinburgh Itinerary
- 3 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 4 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 5 German Wings
- 6 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 7 Turkey - Live report
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 11 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 12 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 15 Please help with car rental in the UK (Scotland)
- 16 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 17 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 20 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 21 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 22 Bologna Restaurants
- 23 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 24 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 25 14 days in Italy. need some help