We will be in London in July. We are staying at Sloan Square Garden Club Ltd. right off the square. I have stayed here before, but We never seemed to find a good restaurant nearby. I have heard they have built something under the square. Does anyone have any information on this? We usually buy groceries from the Safeway and eat at home. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks you so much! Sharon
Restaurants in Sloan Square and the Chelsea area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 men's shoes spain
- 2 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 3 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 Unique Venice Activity
- 6 Traveling in France by train
- 7 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 12 London visit
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 17 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 20 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 23 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 24 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?