We will be in London in July. We are staying at Sloan Square Garden Club Ltd. right off the square. I have stayed here before, but We never seemed to find a good restaurant nearby. I have heard they have built something under the square. Does anyone have any information on this? We usually buy groceries from the Safeway and eat at home. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks you so much! Sharon
Restaurants in Sloan Square and the Chelsea area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Rail Twin Pass
- 2 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 7 Help with France itinerary
- 8 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 9 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 ITALO trains need help
- 12 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 13 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 14 Cornwall or Paris?
- 15 plug adapters ITALY
- 16 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 19 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 20 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 21 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 25 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris