We will be in London in July. We are staying at Sloan Square Garden Club Ltd. right off the square. I have stayed here before, but We never seemed to find a good restaurant nearby. I have heard they have built something under the square. Does anyone have any information on this? We usually buy groceries from the Safeway and eat at home. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks you so much! Sharon
Restaurants in Sloan Square and the Chelsea area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 2 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 3 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 4 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 5 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 8 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 9 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 12 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 13 London city Best option for transit
- 14 England/EPL family vacation
- 15 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 16 Never To Return
- 17 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 18 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 19 Lucerne Switzerland
- 20 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 21 Central Europe itinerary
- 22 First visit to France in November
- 23 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 24 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 25 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily