We will be in London in July. We are staying at Sloan Square Garden Club Ltd. right off the square. I have stayed here before, but We never seemed to find a good restaurant nearby. I have heard they have built something under the square. Does anyone have any information on this? We usually buy groceries from the Safeway and eat at home. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks you so much! Sharon
Restaurants in Sloan Square and the Chelsea area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Napoli logistics
- 2 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 3 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 6 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 7 buying souviners and art
- 8 Italy food budget
- 9 Tax refund in France
- 10 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 11 Positano in high season???
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 14 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 15 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 16 Spain in late November/early December
- 17 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Scandinavian Tour
- 22 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 25 Luggage storage in Orvieto?