We will be in London in July. We are staying at Sloan Square Garden Club Ltd. right off the square. I have stayed here before, but We never seemed to find a good restaurant nearby. I have heard they have built something under the square. Does anyone have any information on this? We usually buy groceries from the Safeway and eat at home. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks you so much! Sharon
Restaurants in Sloan Square and the Chelsea area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Art in Paris
- 10 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Rental car while in Ireland
- 13 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 14 Hotels that we found special
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 17 St Germain
- 18 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 19 First Time to UK since 2001
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 22 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria