We will be in London in July. We are staying at Sloan Square Garden Club Ltd. right off the square. I have stayed here before, but We never seemed to find a good restaurant nearby. I have heard they have built something under the square. Does anyone have any information on this? We usually buy groceries from the Safeway and eat at home. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks you so much! Sharon
Restaurants in Sloan Square and the Chelsea area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Lavender Fields
- 10 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 11 Munich
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 17 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 museum passes in Rome
- 22 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Nice Video about Poland