My husband and I will be touring Slovenia and Croatia in September. The tour has a nice balance of included dinners and dinners on our own. That said, we have never been to these two countries and would like some advice for Rijeka and Split. I would prefer places that feature lamb, pork or fish with no terribly hot, spicy dishes. My husband would love the latter and I would just suffer all night. I have read the few posts on this board for the two cities and found few suggestions. Help, please!
Restaurants in Rijeka and Split?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rome
- 2 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 3 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 13 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 21 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 22 London hotel
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice