My husband and I will be touring Slovenia and Croatia in September. The tour has a nice balance of included dinners and dinners on our own. That said, we have never been to these two countries and would like some advice for Rijeka and Split. I would prefer places that feature lamb, pork or fish with no terribly hot, spicy dishes. My husband would love the latter and I would just suffer all night. I have read the few posts on this board for the two cities and found few suggestions. Help, please!
Restaurants in Rijeka and Split?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 7 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 8 American Express
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 18 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 21 Story of the German Christmas star
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt