My husband and I will be touring Slovenia and Croatia in September. The tour has a nice balance of included dinners and dinners on our own. That said, we have never been to these two countries and would like some advice for Rijeka and Split. I would prefer places that feature lamb, pork or fish with no terribly hot, spicy dishes. My husband would love the latter and I would just suffer all night. I have read the few posts on this board for the two cities and found few suggestions. Help, please!
Restaurants in Rijeka and Split?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Channel Islands
- 4 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 5 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 6 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 12 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 13 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Istanbul hotels
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 20 TGV and Provence questions
- 21 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 24 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June