My husband and I will be in Riga, Parnu and Cesis this summer. I did some searching on the forums here, but I was wondering if anyone had any more restaurant recommendations. We'll be staying in the Old Town in Riga. As this is part of a much larger trip, we're trying to economize a little bit, so preferably not really expensive restaurants - we'd like to keep dinners around (or under) $40-$50 or so for both of us. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. We'd like the local cuisine, if possible also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 2 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 3 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 4 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 5 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 6 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 9 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 10 What do pack for Ireland?
- 11 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 12 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 13 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 14 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 15 Netflix and Hulu
- 16 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 17 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 18 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 19 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 20 Dinge B&B
- 21 Amsterdam B&B
- 22 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 23 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 24 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 25 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria