My husband and I will be in Riga, Parnu and Cesis this summer. I did some searching on the forums here, but I was wondering if anyone had any more restaurant recommendations. We'll be staying in the Old Town in Riga. As this is part of a much larger trip, we're trying to economize a little bit, so preferably not really expensive restaurants - we'd like to keep dinners around (or under) $40-$50 or so for both of us. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. We'd like the local cuisine, if possible also.
Restaurants in Riga, Parnu, Cesis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 2 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Day trip on the Rhine
- 12 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 13 Germany-berlin marathon
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 museum passes in Rome
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 20 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014