My husband and I will be in Riga, Parnu and Cesis this summer. I did some searching on the forums here, but I was wondering if anyone had any more restaurant recommendations. We'll be staying in the Old Town in Riga. As this is part of a much larger trip, we're trying to economize a little bit, so preferably not really expensive restaurants - we'd like to keep dinners around (or under) $40-$50 or so for both of us. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. We'd like the local cuisine, if possible also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 8 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 9 cell phone companys
- 10 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 13 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 16 Ravello to Paestum
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 23 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 24 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.