My husband and I will be in Riga, Parnu and Cesis this summer. I did some searching on the forums here, but I was wondering if anyone had any more restaurant recommendations. We'll be staying in the Old Town in Riga. As this is part of a much larger trip, we're trying to economize a little bit, so preferably not really expensive restaurants - we'd like to keep dinners around (or under) $40-$50 or so for both of us. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. We'd like the local cuisine, if possible also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Things to do in Brussels
- 13 Madrid airport question
- 14 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 15 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 16 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 Naxos car rental
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)