My husband and I will be in Riga, Parnu and Cesis this summer. I did some searching on the forums here, but I was wondering if anyone had any more restaurant recommendations. We'll be staying in the Old Town in Riga. As this is part of a much larger trip, we're trying to economize a little bit, so preferably not really expensive restaurants - we'd like to keep dinners around (or under) $40-$50 or so for both of us. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. We'd like the local cuisine, if possible also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palace of the Popes
- 2 Avignon
- 3 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 4 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 5 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 6 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 7 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 8 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 11 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 12 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 13 Using ITALIARAIL for booking reservations
- 14 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 15 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 16 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 17 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 18 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 19 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 20 Santorini for three nights
- 21 Cycling in France
- 22 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 23 Ideas for a family holiday on Cote d´Azur ( near St Tropez)
- 24 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 25 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland