My husband and I will be in Riga, Parnu and Cesis this summer. I did some searching on the forums here, but I was wondering if anyone had any more restaurant recommendations. We'll be staying in the Old Town in Riga. As this is part of a much larger trip, we're trying to economize a little bit, so preferably not really expensive restaurants - we'd like to keep dinners around (or under) $40-$50 or so for both of us. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. We'd like the local cuisine, if possible also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 December in Deutschland
- 3 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 4 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 5 Where to stop along the way
- 6 A month in Siena, Italy
- 7 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 8 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 9 Dublin transportation help
- 10 6-8 Days hiking/biking/enjoying Swiss outdoors
- 11 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 12 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 13 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 14 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 17 Scotland Highlands
- 18 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 19 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 20 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 21 Best Italian beach with teens
- 22 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 23 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 24 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 25 Relaxing destinations?