My husband and I will be in Riga, Parnu and Cesis this summer. I did some searching on the forums here, but I was wondering if anyone had any more restaurant recommendations. We'll be staying in the Old Town in Riga. As this is part of a much larger trip, we're trying to economize a little bit, so preferably not really expensive restaurants - we'd like to keep dinners around (or under) $40-$50 or so for both of us. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. We'd like the local cuisine, if possible also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites October 14-18
- 2 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 3 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 4 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 5 Charles Degaulle question
- 6 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 7 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 8 Norway Itinerary
- 9 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 10 Pompeii luggage storage
- 11 Departure Tax in UK
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 14 FCO connection time
- 15 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 16 Train Help
- 17 First time in Italy
- 18 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 19 Train rides
- 20 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 21 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 One week in & near Marseille
- 24 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end