My husband and I will be in Riga, Parnu and Cesis this summer. I did some searching on the forums here, but I was wondering if anyone had any more restaurant recommendations. We'll be staying in the Old Town in Riga. As this is part of a much larger trip, we're trying to economize a little bit, so preferably not really expensive restaurants - we'd like to keep dinners around (or under) $40-$50 or so for both of us. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. We'd like the local cuisine, if possible also.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda Wine/biking
- 2 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Paris cooking classes
- 5 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 6 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Rouen Tour Companies
- 12 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 17 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan