What do you recommend in the central areas of Paris that are amazing yet reasonably priced, to me that is under $40 each. I'd love suggestions with information near major sites so it will be easier to plug into our itinerary. Thank you so much for your assistance!
Restaurants in Paris, meals under $40
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe
- 2 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 3 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 4 Two Month Europe Trip
- 5 Bella to Rome
- 6 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 7 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 8 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 9 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 10 The east coast of Italy
- 11 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 12 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 13 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 14 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 15 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 16 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 17 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 18 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 19 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 20 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 21 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 22 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 23 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 24 Latest Itinerary
- 25 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??