My daughter and I will be in Paris, in a hotel in the area near rue Mouffetard and Notre-Dame, in the Latin quarter, and we want some real local type food, any suggestions? We will be eating breakfast, lunch and dinner out, and good deserts and pastries are a must! We will also be seeing the regular sights, so in those areas we will be eating, so all recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks and hope all your travels are like the ending of all my meals.....sweet.
Restaurants in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe,
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 25 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France