My daughter and I will be in Paris, in a hotel in the area near rue Mouffetard and Notre-Dame, in the Latin quarter, and we want some real local type food, any suggestions? We will be eating breakfast, lunch and dinner out, and good deserts and pastries are a must! We will also be seeing the regular sights, so in those areas we will be eating, so all recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks and hope all your travels are like the ending of all my meals.....sweet.
Restaurants in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 3 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 4 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 5 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 6 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 7 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 8 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 9 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 12 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 13 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 14 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 15 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 16 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 17 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 18 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 19 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 20 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 21 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 24 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 25 Dublin to Cashel