We are going to travel Paris this march and we will spend 3 nights. We are a party of 5 young people in our 30's and our father of 60 years old.
We are food lovers. Our interest is not fancy restaurants , just authentic and quality cuisine.
Could you recommend places for lunch and dinner as well as some interesting Caffe to spend some free time.
Any special detail of these cities will be very nice as well.
Half of our group already knows these cities and the other not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Long weekend in Albania
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 hill of crosses
- 12 A week in the Occitanie
- 13 Munich and....???
- 14 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 15 Iceland March Itinerary
- 16 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 Italy June 6-16