We are going to travel Paris this march and we will spend 3 nights. We are a party of 5 young people in our 30's and our father of 60 years old.
We are food lovers. Our interest is not fancy restaurants , just authentic and quality cuisine.
Could you recommend places for lunch and dinner as well as some interesting Caffe to spend some free time.
Any special detail of these cities will be very nice as well.
Half of our group already knows these cities and the other not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Norwegian Air?
- 7 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 10 Highclare Castle
- 11 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 12 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 13 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 18 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 19 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 20 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 21 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 22 Spain: train/rental car help
- 23 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 24 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 25 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?