Four of us will be traveling to Paris for 4 days in a couple of weeks. We are staying at the Elysees Opera Hotel. We would like ideas for dinner in the min to mod price range and would treat ourselves to one special meal. We are going to Versailes for a day so something in this area would also be an option. We also have tickets for the Moulin Rouge late showing, so a dinner in that region prior to the show would also be a possibility. We prefer the less touristy places. We would rather eat and drink where the locals do. We would be willing to walk or use the metro/cab. Also, would you recommend places nearby for a traditional French breakfast.
Restaurants in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 VISA question
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 France,Spain,Italy
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Schengen Visa Rules
- 19 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 20 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 21 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway