Four of us will be traveling to Paris for 4 days in a couple of weeks. We are staying at the Elysees Opera Hotel. We would like ideas for dinner in the min to mod price range and would treat ourselves to one special meal. We are going to Versailes for a day so something in this area would also be an option. We also have tickets for the Moulin Rouge late showing, so a dinner in that region prior to the show would also be a possibility. We prefer the less touristy places. We would rather eat and drink where the locals do. We would be willing to walk or use the metro/cab. Also, would you recommend places nearby for a traditional French breakfast.
Restaurants in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 2 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 5 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 Italian Lakes
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 11 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 12 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 13 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 14 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 15 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 21 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 22 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 23 Naxos in May
- 24 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?