My husband and I will be spending 4 nights in Nice in early June and would like some recommendations as to where to eat. We do not want Michelin star restaurants but would like good food - not over the top prices! is that possible, I understand the old city is very touristy. Look forward to your comments thank you
Restaurants in Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 2 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 3 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 4 Day Trips from Paris
- 5 Ireland's west coast
- 6 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 7 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 8 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 9 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 10 South of Switzerland
- 11 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 12 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 13 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 17 Home Base in Belgium
- 18 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 22 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 23 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Itinerary for Spain