I am traveling from Rome to Como via Mantova by car and enjoy outstanding restaurants (unique, good quality from pizza to steak Florentine).
Any suggestions on 'DO NOT MISS' places would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 6 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 road trip through scotland
- 13 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 14 Wales
- 15 Best Neck Pillow
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Tieks for travel
- 18 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 24 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 25 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria