Does anybody have good suggestions about Helsinki's restaurants in the Centre? Looking for something a bit fancier but should be Scandinavian or Finish Cuisine.. I have tried internet and it is really difficult to find authentic..
Thanks for advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 2 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 3 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 4 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 5 Croatia Itenerary
- 6 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 Bavaria in August
- 9 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 10 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 11 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 12 Bandol port of call
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 August
- 17 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 18 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 19 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 20 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 21 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 22 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 Shopping in Paris