We will be in Bologna for two days next month. I have one dinner booked at Da Cesari, but not sure what to do about Sunday night. Any suggestions? We are staying near the Piazza Maggiore.
Restaurants in Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 4 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 5 things in Rhonda
- 6 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 7 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 11 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Northern Spain literature
- 17 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 10 days in England
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 24 Croatia itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!