We will be in Bologna for two days next month. I have one dinner booked at Da Cesari, but not sure what to do about Sunday night. Any suggestions? We are staying near the Piazza Maggiore.
Restaurants in Bologna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 2 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 3 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 4 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 7 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 3 weeks in Europe
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 19 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by