My family will be in Amsterdam for 5 days, staying near Rijksmuseum. I'm looking for restaurant recommendations. We loved the Indonesian food the last time we were there ... we definitely want to try Surinamese ... some native Dutch cuisine as well.
Restaurants in Amsterdam
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 8 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 13 ferry to Harwich
- 14 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 17 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 18 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 19 just want to know
- 20 Planning my trip to Italy
- 21 Backpacking through Europe
- 22 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 23 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 24 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 25 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help