Our cruise ship will be stopping for a day in Ponta Delgada in the Azores in early May. Can anyone recommend any nice spots for lunch in town? Also, I know very little about the local cuisine. Are there any specialties that we should sample? Thanks very much.
Restaurants for lunch in Ponta Delgada, Azores
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 2 I dream of Europe
- 3 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 Athens at New Years
- 12 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 13 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 14 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 17 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 18 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 19 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 20 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 21 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 22 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 23 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 24 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 25 London Trip Travel