Our cruise ship will be stopping for a day in Ponta Delgada in the Azores in early May. Can anyone recommend any nice spots for lunch in town? Also, I know very little about the local cuisine. Are there any specialties that we should sample? Thanks very much.
Restaurants for lunch in Ponta Delgada, Azores
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 2 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 3 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 6 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 7 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 10 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 13 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 UK for 12 days !
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 21 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions