Hello all. We will be staying near the Pantheon in Paris on Rue de la Montagne, and I would like some recommendations for restaurants in the area. I am looking for the kind of place where locals eat, rather than places catering to tourists. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you
Restaurants around the Pantheon in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla