Hello all. We will be staying near the Pantheon in Paris on Rue de la Montagne, and I would like some recommendations for restaurants in the area. I am looking for the kind of place where locals eat, rather than places catering to tourists. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you
Restaurants around the Pantheon in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 2 Paris in April?
- 3 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 7 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 quiet hotel
- 10 He said , she said
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Venice hotel selection
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 May trip to the islands
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring