My friend has booked a surprise romantic weekend in Paris for her boyfriend's birthday and they are staying in the Montparnasse area. She's asked me to do some research on a restaurant for them for a special Saturday night meal. They are newly engaged and still in the 'gaze into each other's eyes' stage' (think I vaguely recall that!!) I think she wants to get something booked up in advance so she can relax when she gets there.I like the sound of Le Ciel de Paris, being on top of the tower etc. The sample menus look great - anyone been recently? Also Le Coupole looks fascinating, but maybe not romantic? Any other recommendations gratefully received - many thanks as always.
Restaurants - Montparnasse area
- 1 Normandy on our own?
- 2 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 3 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 France by rail or car?
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 19 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 20 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 21 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 22 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 23 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 24 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 25 Which tour company would be best?