We'll be in Italy in February. How soon should I start making reservations? And what is the best way to go about it?
I checked the Borghese Gallery the other day, and could not make a reservation past 03 Feb, but even their January dates were not fully booked. Do you think I would be safe to wait until we arrive in Rome to reserve?
As far as Uffizi & the Accademia in Florence, am I safe to wait? Would it be okay to ask my hotel in Rome to make the reservations? We are arriving in Florence on a Saturday afternoon, so I'm planning to go to both locations on Sunday. There's not a whole lot of wiggle room there. =)
And finally, we will be in Rome on Valentines Day. This is not a huge holiday for me, so I'm not looking for something special. But we will have to eat somewhere. I've been reading posts here and on several other boards as well as reading Rome food blogs, so I have a (growing) list of restaurants I'm interested in. Do I need to book soon? Or wait til I'm there and do everything 24-48 hours ahead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간바카라♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 블랙잭카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 3 카지노게임사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 카지노게임♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 5 카지노사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 6 카지노싸이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 First time in London
- 13 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 scotland
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 Barcelona