We will be in Bologna for 4 days. Have ever been and overwhelmed by restaurants. Does anyone have favorites they could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 hill of crosses
- 4 Austria Trip Report
- 5 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 6 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 7 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Northern Ireland ideas
- 11 Italy June 6-16
- 12 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 13 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 18 Long weekend in Albania
- 19 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 20 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 21 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 22 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 23 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 To the top of Europe, and back again.