Hi: Would any and all restaurant ideas for the towns of San Sebastian and Santiago de Compostela. We will be three days in each city in early July. If you know of any markets, we love them too. Thanks, bob
restaurant suggestions for San Sebastian & Santiago de Compostela
- 1 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 2 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 3 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 4 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 5 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 6 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 7 Tour-Free Travel
- 8 Parking in Reykjavik
- 9 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 10 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 11 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 12 Paris Recommendations
- 13 Rhine River Intinerary
- 14 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 15 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 16 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 17 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 France in 7 days
- 20 Cinque Terre card and train
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 23 Suggestions for France Italy
- 24 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days