does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants in and around Cardiff? Is there a specialty of Wales that we should try? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Restaurant suggestions for Cardiff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 2 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 3 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 4 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 5 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 8 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 11 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 12 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 13 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 14 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 15 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 European Trivial Trivia!
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Eleanor's Pages
- 22 English ruined castles
- 23 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 24 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 25 Luggage sizing