does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants in and around Cardiff? Is there a specialty of Wales that we should try? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Restaurant suggestions for Cardiff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 10 days to Explore Europe
- 5 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 14 German Rail Twin Pass
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 White Villages base?
- 17 plug adapters ITALY
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 20 biking in France
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 25 Advice for a trip to Venice