My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 French open
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 tulips in the Netherland
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Azores
- 12 Azores
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Air pollution in Paris
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Dublin to Armagh?
- 19 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 22 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 23 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 24 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German