My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
View all Europe activity »
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 18 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Apartments in Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla