My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 2 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 3 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 4 Croatia
- 5 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 6 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 9 Bologna Restaurants
- 10 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 11 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 12 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 13 German Wings
- 14 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 15 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 16 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 19 In Paris on my own
- 20 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 21 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 22 Spain in 17 days
- 23 Malaga article
- 24 Booking Engines You trust?
- 25 Budapest Favorites