My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best beach town in Italy?
- 2 Where to go in France mid July?
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 11 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 12 Italy and Croatia
- 13 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Five nights in Extremadura
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 19 trip to norway
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn