My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 2 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 3 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 4 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 5 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 6 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 7 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 8 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 9 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 10 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 Top 5 choices from London
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Transportation in Paris
- 15 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 16 Greek Island honeymoon
- 17 2 Days in Brussels
- 18 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 19 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 20 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 21 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 22 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 23 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 24 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 25 Paris and Rouen 2015