My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 2 Prague - Tram #22
- 3 nearby cities to london
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 13 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 14 Porto -City Break
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 24 London hotel
- 25 A drive in Europe