My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany for 3 weeks
- 2 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 3 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 6 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 9 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 Dordogne lodging
- 12 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 13 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 14 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 15 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 16 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 17 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 18 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 23 England in 7 days
- 24 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 25 A guide to Copenhagen.