My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 2 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 5 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 6 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 7 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 8 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 11 walking guide in Paris
- 12 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 13 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 14 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 17 Trip to Pyrenees
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 21 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 22 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 23 Tour Company in Russia
- 24 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between