My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 3 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 8 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 9 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 10 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 11 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 12 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 13 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 14 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 15 Train from Sarlat
- 16 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 17 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 18 Tuscan cooking school
- 19 Two days in Dublin
- 20 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 DVD players in France
- 24 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 25 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you