My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 2 Day Trips from Nice
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 Istanbul water
- 5 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 6 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 7 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 Madrid: City Views
- 10 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 Norway 2014
- 13 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 London restaurants
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 19 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 20 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 21 Siena Favorites?
- 22 biking in France
- 23 using airbnb for the first time...
- 24 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 25 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November