My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 11 Apartments in Rome
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 16 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 25 rent car / Munich