My dh is traveling to Stuttgart and Frankfurt next week for business. I will be tagging along and doing day trips while he's working. Then we will travel on to Amsterdam for vacation. I have researched various restaurants, but would like input from Fodorites. My dh especially loves Sauerbraten, so would be thrilled to obtain a recommendation for that. And as long as I'm asking, any recs for a café with good espresso, nice atmosphere, people watching, where locals might go - for me, while he's working
Restaurant suggestion in Frankfurt and Stuttgart
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 2 Italy things to do?
- 3 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 4 CROATIA SPLIT
- 5 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 I went to Paris in June
- 9 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 12 Moroccan food in Paris
- 13 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 14 Self-driving tips for France
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 17 Tour Group Operators
- 18 Eating in University cafeterias
- 19 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 20 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 21 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 24 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 25 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report