What are the best restaurant resources for Southern Italy? Specifially, we will be staying in Bari, Lecce, a masseria near Ostuni, Matera and Naples. My usual go-to-resource is chowhound but most of the discussions there are quite dated.
I've seen a number of references here on Fodors for the Slow Food Guide and there is a new 2016 app. But it is all in Italian, which I can't read. Is there a a simple way to automatically translate it on my iPhone and I just don't know how?
And, of course, I am reviewing eskrunchy's reports as I would be happy sitting at the table next to her at any restaurant and simply say "I'll have what she is having."
In addition to resources, if you have any specific restuarant recommendations for the towns we'll be staying at, I will certainly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 DVD burning software
- 3 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 4 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 5 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 6 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 7 Train travel
- 8 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 9 WWI Battlefields
- 10 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 13 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 16 Iceland 3 day layover
- 17 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 18 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 21 Milos beach stay
- 22 Paris to Bordeaux
- 23 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 24 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 25 Provence to Paris via Burgundy