What are the best restaurant resources for Southern Italy? Specifially, we will be staying in Bari, Lecce, a masseria near Ostuni, Matera and Naples. My usual go-to-resource is chowhound but most of the discussions there are quite dated.
I've seen a number of references here on Fodors for the Slow Food Guide and there is a new 2016 app. But it is all in Italian, which I can't read. Is there a a simple way to automatically translate it on my iPhone and I just don't know how?
And, of course, I am reviewing eskrunchy's reports as I would be happy sitting at the table next to her at any restaurant and simply say "I'll have what she is having."
In addition to resources, if you have any specific restuarant recommendations for the towns we'll be staying at, I will certainly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 10 Westerplatte
- 11 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Cutback on Spain trip
- 14 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 15 2017 Easter in Italy
- 16 Bernina Express mid-March
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Biarritz family holiday
- 21 Ireland hotel questions
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 getting to CDG