What are the best restaurant resources for Southern Italy? Specifially, we will be staying in Bari, Lecce, a masseria near Ostuni, Matera and Naples. My usual go-to-resource is chowhound but most of the discussions there are quite dated.
I've seen a number of references here on Fodors for the Slow Food Guide and there is a new 2016 app. But it is all in Italian, which I can't read. Is there a a simple way to automatically translate it on my iPhone and I just don't know how?
And, of course, I am reviewing eskrunchy's reports as I would be happy sitting at the table next to her at any restaurant and simply say "I'll have what she is having."
In addition to resources, if you have any specific restuarant recommendations for the towns we'll be staying at, I will certainly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Budapest & Prague
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 13 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 14 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Athens
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 25 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists