What are the best restaurant resources for Southern Italy? Specifially, we will be staying in Bari, Lecce, a masseria near Ostuni, Matera and Naples. My usual go-to-resource is chowhound but most of the discussions there are quite dated.
I've seen a number of references here on Fodors for the Slow Food Guide and there is a new 2016 app. But it is all in Italian, which I can't read. Is there a a simple way to automatically translate it on my iPhone and I just don't know how?
And, of course, I am reviewing eskrunchy's reports as I would be happy sitting at the table next to her at any restaurant and simply say "I'll have what she is having."
In addition to resources, if you have any specific restuarant recommendations for the towns we'll be staying at, I will certainly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 3 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 4 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 5 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan