What are the best restaurant resources for Southern Italy? Specifially, we will be staying in Bari, Lecce, a masseria near Ostuni, Matera and Naples. My usual go-to-resource is chowhound but most of the discussions there are quite dated.
I've seen a number of references here on Fodors for the Slow Food Guide and there is a new 2016 app. But it is all in Italian, which I can't read. Is there a a simple way to automatically translate it on my iPhone and I just don't know how?
And, of course, I am reviewing eskrunchy's reports as I would be happy sitting at the table next to her at any restaurant and simply say "I'll have what she is having."
In addition to resources, if you have any specific restuarant recommendations for the towns we'll be staying at, I will certainly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US :HOTMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 HOTMAIL MAIL 24*7
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 5 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Spain Itinerary
- 12 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 ATM
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 17 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 18 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 21 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)