Tomorrow evening we will be in Montparnasse going to the Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson and would like to eat somewhere in the area. Any recommendations for dinner for two people with wine priced less than 100€ ? Thanks!
Restaurant Recs in Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 2 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 3 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 4 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 5 Help with Lucerne in April
- 6 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Car rental at Athens airport
- 9 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 10 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 11 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 12 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 15 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 16 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 17 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 18 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 19 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 22 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 23 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 24 Sea side in Italy
- 25 Single Malts