Tomorrow evening we will be in Montparnasse going to the Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson and would like to eat somewhere in the area. Any recommendations for dinner for two people with wine priced less than 100€ ? Thanks!
Restaurant Recs in Montparnasse
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France,Spain,Italy
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 12 Portugal Trip
- 13 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 17 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 22 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 23 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 24 Schengen Visa Rules
- 25 England's Ruined Abbeys