Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 6 SIM card
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 9 All of Spain or something else..?
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 12 RENFE error message during payment
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 17 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 18 Greece Experts
- 19 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 20 Europe itinerary review
- 21 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 22 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 23 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano