Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary advice
- 2 seat reservations
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 6 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 7 Positano Hotel in September
- 8 Brussels flower tapestry
- 9 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 10 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 11 Reaching the Lake District
- 12 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 13 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 14 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 15 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Moldova and Transnistria
- 20 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 21 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Whistle stop family road trip
- 24 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 25 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano