Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 2 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 3 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 4 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 5 12 nights in Greek islands
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 8 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 9 Classical Music in Milan
- 10 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 14 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 15 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 16 Pousadas in Portugal
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Antiques shopping Rome
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Scotland Trip Planning
- 21 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 22 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 23 Paris food tours?
- 24 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 25 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano