Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Belgium advice
- 4 Munich, Germany
- 5 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 6 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 7 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 8 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 9 Rome to Portofino -
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Newcastle train info
- 12 beautiful samos: mini trip report
- 13 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 14 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 15 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 16 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 17 Amalfi or Positano
- 18 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 19 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Sim Card
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Ireland to Scotland
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano