Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 6 Where to go in France mid July?
- 7 Help with England/Wales tour
- 8 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 9 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Is Venice really dirty?
- 12 Cotswold Churches
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy