Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0ncall 24*7 HOTMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 8 IWM
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 14 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 15 quickest way to Prague
- 16 Paris for children
- 17 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 18 Scotland - We're Here!
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 20 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 21 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Germany/Switzerland Help
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano