Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Andalucia itinerary help
- 4 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 8 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 11 How to rent a car
- 12 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 13 Day trips from Florence
- 14 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 15 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Perugia
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 Paris in September
- 22 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 23 First time in Bulgaria
- 24 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano