Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Bernina Express mid-March
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 5 2017 Easter in Italy
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Biarritz family holiday
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano