Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Alterations to night trains routes
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Trip Report, part 1
- 5 Gift for French business associate
- 6 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 7 Scottish Passport
- 8 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 9 shortened trip to Italy
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 Amsterdam
- 18 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 19 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 20 Sunny September Trip Report
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 23 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 London GTG late September?