Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 2 Renting bed linens and towels
- 3 Italy for the first time
- 4 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 5 Calling home from abroad
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 8 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 9 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 10 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 11 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 14 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 15 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 16 Our European adventures
- 17 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 18 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 19 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 20 Spain Trip Report
- 21 CDG international flight
- 22 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 23 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 24 Norfolk base
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano