Hoping to get good restaurant recommendations for Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano.
For these cities, I would like to eat somewhere "central" to the tourist zone since we're going on a cruise and we get 90-120 minutes to grab lunch. Ideally, I'd like to eat somewhere close to touristy places, but that's not a tourist trap (see the difficulty). Since we're sneaking these lunches in on an excursion, time will be limited (another problem).
For your recommended restaurants, can you please also recommend a good entree?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Brugge hotel help
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
Restaurant Recs for: Barcelona, Lucca, Monte Carlo & Positano