We're off on Sunday for two weeks. Travelling with a group but will be free to go where we want for meals. Any special recommentations for any of the above? We would love to go local, but if there are any other restaurants that stand out it would be good to hear about them too! Thanks in advance.
Restaurant Recommendations, Tallin, Moscow, St P or Helsinki?
- 1 Reichstag tickets
- 2 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 One week in Norway
- 5 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 6 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 9 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 10 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 11 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 12 Am I too fat too travel?
- 13 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 14 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 15 Do and don't, eating in France
- 16 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 17 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 18 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 19 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 20 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 21 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 22 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 23 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 24 italy itinerary for comments
- 25 chip and pin credit cards