We're off on Sunday for two weeks. Travelling with a group but will be free to go where we want for meals. Any special recommentations for any of the above? We would love to go local, but if there are any other restaurants that stand out it would be good to hear about them too! Thanks in advance.
Restaurant Recommendations, Tallin, Moscow, St P or Helsinki?
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 3 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 Train tickets
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 San Lorenzo Market
- 9 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 10 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 11 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 12 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 13 HELP stuck in Italy
- 14 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 15 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 16 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 17 Cuenca or Toledo
- 18 Wimpy's
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 semi escorted tours
- 21 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 22 France: CDG to Beaune
- 23 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 24 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 25 Holiday rental home in Wengen