My husband and I will be traveling through Sicily at the end of September and would love to hear of any restaurant recommendations you may have to really experience the local tastes and culture.
We will be overnighting in Trapani, Agrigento, Armerina, Siracusa and Taormina.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEVER AGAIN ON NEVER ONE
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Football Tickets - Athens
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 7 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 8 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 9 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 10 Last minute trip to Capri
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 14 Earthquake near Naples
- 15 Budapest to Kosice
- 16 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 19 Paris in November
- 20 My 3 days in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 23 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 24 One week in Europe
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!