My husband and I will be traveling through Sicily at the end of September and would love to hear of any restaurant recommendations you may have to really experience the local tastes and culture.
We will be overnighting in Trapani, Agrigento, Armerina, Siracusa and Taormina.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 One week in London with kids
- 4 favorite app for converting US $$
- 5 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 6 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 7 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 8 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 9 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 12 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 15 Light weight small converter?
- 16 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 17 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Escorted tours Norway
- 23 Munich Hotel Location
- 24 Small towns not too near Paris
- 25 Car rental help in Sicily