My husband and I will be traveling through Sicily at the end of September and would love to hear of any restaurant recommendations you may have to really experience the local tastes and culture.
We will be overnighting in Trapani, Agrigento, Armerina, Siracusa and Taormina.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 온라인배팅┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓온라인배팅
- 5 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 6 인터넷배팅┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓인터넷배팅
- 7 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 8 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 9 인터넷바둑이┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓인터넷바둑이
- 10 온라인바둑이┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓온라인바둑이
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 지존게임┏送】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【送┓지존게임
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Paperwork to Marry in Italy