My fiance and I are visiting Milan for two days, or more like one night and one full day. We will arrive in Milan at 7pm and we are looking for a place to eat for not more then 14 euros. Anyone have any recommendations? Also any recommendations for good and inexpensive pizzeria's for lunch? Thanks a lot!
Restaurant recommendations for Milan, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 5 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Italy Countryside
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 French Basque region
- 16 Vegan in Germany?
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?