Anyone have tips on places to eat in Edinburgh that locals love? We're breaking our food budget on a meal earlier in our trip, so price is also a consideration. We'll be there two nights and staying in the Stockbridge neighborhood. Tips on less touristy (or touristy, but worth it) lunch spots that are close enough to the sites to be convenient would also be great. Thanks!
Restaurant recommendations for Edinburgh?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 5 Albania for Beginners
- 6 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 11 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 19 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 24 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie