Anyone have tips on places to eat in Edinburgh that locals love? We're breaking our food budget on a meal earlier in our trip, so price is also a consideration. We'll be there two nights and staying in the Stockbridge neighborhood. Tips on less touristy (or touristy, but worth it) lunch spots that are close enough to the sites to be convenient would also be great. Thanks!
Restaurant recommendations for Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Snowboarding in Poland
- 2 Travel with Teens
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 14 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 19 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 20 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 21 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe