Looking for restaurant recommendations for Budapest, Vienna and Prague in July. My 2 daughters (21 and 24) will be with me. We like all kinds of food, speak a little Hungarian and German, no Czech. We will be staying in Pest near the Hungarian Musuem, inside the Ringstrasse near Stadtspark in Vienna, and just on the border of Old Town/New Town near Wencelas Square in Prague.We will be looking for good value meals including a "splurge" dinner or two in each city. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Restaurant recommendations for Budapest, Vienna, and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 No points in Paris .....
- 3 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 4 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 7 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 best time to book accommodation
- 13 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 14 Stay near Paris
- 15 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 Sicily - not a trip report
- 18 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Dining at the Eiffel Tower