Looking for restaurant recommendations for Budapest, Vienna and Prague in July. My 2 daughters (21 and 24) will be with me. We like all kinds of food, speak a little Hungarian and German, no Czech. We will be staying in Pest near the Hungarian Musuem, inside the Ringstrasse near Stadtspark in Vienna, and just on the border of Old Town/New Town near Wencelas Square in Prague.We will be looking for good value meals including a "splurge" dinner or two in each city. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
Restaurant recommendations for Budapest, Vienna, and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 4 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 5 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 6 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 7 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 8 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 9 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 12 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 13 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 14 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 15 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 16 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 17 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 18 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 19 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 20 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 21 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 24 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 25 Dublin to Cashel