We are getting married in Paris in Sept 2013 on a Saturday and are looking for recommendations for a private dining room for about 16 people for lunch at 1.30pm in central Paris. Would love some suggestions as traveling over from Australia.
Restaurant recommendation for wedding lunch in Paris
- 1 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 2 France Itinerary Help
- 3 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 4 Paris Ticket t+
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 6 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 7 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 8 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 9 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 10 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 16 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 17 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 18 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 21 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 22 Rome apartment
- 23 Getting the best our of Europe
- 24 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 25 French/Italian Alps