I'm going to Milan next month for a half marathon and I think we need to celebrate after the race with a good meal. Do you have any recommendations for a nice fine dining restaurant that focus on Italian food or local Milanese food? I have been to Milan a couple of times before and I know that a lot of restaurants can serve very good food but I think we need something special this time to celebrate the achievement
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 2 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 3 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 4 Rome to venice
- 5 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 8 help with Italy itinerary
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 17 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 18 Undisclsoed location
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 Italy bus or train
- 23 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 24 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?