I'm going to Milan next month for a half marathon and I think we need to celebrate after the race with a good meal. Do you have any recommendations for a nice fine dining restaurant that focus on Italian food or local Milanese food? I have been to Milan a couple of times before and I know that a lot of restaurants can serve very good food but I think we need something special this time to celebrate the achievement
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Budapest in December 2017
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Denmark or Sweden?
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 9 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 13 London Hotels
- 14 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt