Just a quick question. We will be staying In an adorable B&B in the small town of Castlemuzio Tuscany when we are on our travels in August, but have realised due to it being a Monday, all the restaurants are closed! Does anyone know of a place nearby we would be able to go for dinner to before returning back to our B&B? We will have a car so we are thinking we would just drive over for dinner.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ex-pats with young kids
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 7 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 12 Top Tapas Tascas
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Iceland france spain
- 17 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Amalfi coast in august
- 23 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 24 Greece
- 25 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?