Just a quick question. We will be staying In an adorable B&B in the small town of Castlemuzio Tuscany when we are on our travels in August, but have realised due to it being a Monday, all the restaurants are closed! Does anyone know of a place nearby we would be able to go for dinner to before returning back to our B&B? We will have a car so we are thinking we would just drive over for dinner.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 2 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Trip suggestion
- 7 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 8 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 14 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 15 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 20 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 We're here!