We will be staying in Rome 1 night pre cruise at the Raphael Hotel in the Piazza Novanna.
Can someone please recommend a wonderful restaurant near the Piazza.
No tourist trap please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravello to Paestum
- 2 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 3 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 4 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 5 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 6 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 9 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 10 italy itinerary
- 11 5 Days in Corsica
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 16 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Well, I'm always warning people
- 24 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 25 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!