My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 Help with England/Wales tour
- 6 Reykjavik hotels
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 17 Norway 2014
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 20 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 21 I dream of Europe
- 22 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 First Time to UK since 2001
- 25 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide