My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 ITALO trains need help
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 plug adapters ITALY
- 10 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 11 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 12 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 13 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 14 Paris in black and white
- 15 10 days to Explore Europe
- 16 Transfer Milan airport
- 17 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 18 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 19 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 20 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 21 London for Free
- 22 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Day Trips from Nice
- 25 Help with France itinerary