My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 2 Stay in Venice
- 3 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 4 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 5 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 6 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 7 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 8 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 11 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 12 Southwestern England
- 13 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 14 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 17 Escher Museum The Hague
- 18 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 19 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 20 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 22 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 23 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 24 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 25 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands