My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Car rental help in Sicily
- 4 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 5 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 6 favorite app for converting US $$
- 7 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 8 One week in London with kids
- 9 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Trip in September
- 12 help with europe itinary
- 13 Iceland with Young Kids
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Wake Up Mods
- 16 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 17 One Day in Vienna
- 18 Escorted tours Norway
- 19 credit and debit cards
- 20 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 21 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 22 Help with basic itinerary
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Light weight small converter?
- 25 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!