My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 2 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 3 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 6 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 7 Our Next Europe Trip
- 8 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 9 The Barceloneta Experiment
- 10 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 11 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 12 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 13 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 14 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 15 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 16 four old ladies in spain
- 17 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 18 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 19 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 20 Check out this amazing hotel just off the coast of Galway
- 21 Air France new business flat bed seats in fall, old seats in summer?
- 22 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 23 Saltzburg,nuremberg and munich
- 24 travel plan
- 25 More help with Ireland Itinerary