My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 2 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 3 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 4 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 5 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 8 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 9 Belgium Travel Concept
- 10 Planning Europe itinerary
- 11 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 12 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 15 London Pass or No?
- 16 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 17 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 18 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 19 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 20 First time in Greece
- 21 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 22 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 23 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 24 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 25 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?