My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 2 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 5 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 6 Travel to San Gimignano
- 7 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 8 Barcelona restaurants
- 9 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 10 London, then Paris, Berlin or Amsterdam or just London and Paris
- 11 Trains
- 12 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 13 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 14 Ferry from Istanbul to Greek Islands
- 15 Airb2b in Paris
- 16 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 17 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 18 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 19 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 20 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 21 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 22 Munich accommodations
- 23 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 24 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 25 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?