My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence planning
- 2 GPS in France
- 3 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 4 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 5 England, Paris itinerary help
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Car Rental Pickup -- Dubrovnik / Split City Center or Airport Locations?
- 8 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Shipping bags home
- 12 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 13 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 14 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 15 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 16 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 19 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 20 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 21 Accommodations in Paris
- 22 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 23 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 24 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 25 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August