My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 4 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 5 Token of thanks!
- 6 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 7 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 8 Favorite things to do in London
- 9 Interested In Coach Passes
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 3 days in Bordeaux
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 17 4 days in lake region
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 20 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 21 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 24 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 25 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations