My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 Northern Spain
- 4 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 5 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 6 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 7 Transportation
- 8 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 9 Itenerary Opinion
- 10 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 11 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 12 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 13 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 14 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 15 A road trip to Florence
- 16 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 17 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 18 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 19 I am a.tall foodie
- 20 Another Visit to London
- 21 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 22 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 23 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 24 The Best beach in Europe
- 25 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed