My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 2 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 3 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 6 tipping
- 7 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 8 Glyfada beaches
- 9 Spain for 10 nights
- 10 an now not supposed to, so advantage purcha
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 13 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 14 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 15 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 16 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 17 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 18 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 19 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 20 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 21 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 22 Advice about Naples?
- 23 Alsace Accommodations
- 24 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 25 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia