My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Santorini lodging
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 8 Overnight at Heathrow
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 22 Prague
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 9 days in London