My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 5 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 car rental info
- 9 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 bath or york
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 16 Ste Remy France
- 17 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 London tube
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 24 Local Tour in Provence?
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island