My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 2 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 3 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 4 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 5 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 6 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 9 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 10 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 11 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 12 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 13 One Way... trust or bust?
- 14 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 15 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 16 Italy weather last week of March.
- 17 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 18 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 19 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 20 Alhambra
- 21 Antwerp Tram
- 22 Paris weather
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 25 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?