My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
- 1 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 2 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 6 Lake como
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Place to propose
- 11 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 12 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 14 Prague Main Train Station
- 15 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 16 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 19 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 20 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 21 Itinerary Questions
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 24 British drivers
- 25 Portugal in September