My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
- 1 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 2 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Drive Rome Florence
- 5 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 6 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 10 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 11 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 12 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 13 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 14 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 15 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 16 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 21 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 24 France by rail or car?
- 25 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys