My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 2 Athens/Istanbul March
- 3 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 9 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 10 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 17 Dublin to Armagh?
- 18 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 19 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 20 Gite and/or agritourism
- 21 Apartment for family trip to London
- 22 Prebook B&Bs
- 23 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 24 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 25 Trains in Italy