My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 2 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 5 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 6 Never To Return
- 7 Amalfi Coast in October
- 8 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 9 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 10 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 eateries in Puglia
- 13 Rome to Amafi coast
- 14 How much luggage?????
- 15 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Terrorism in Europe
- 18 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 19 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 23 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 24 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago