My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 2 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 3 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Renting an apt.
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 8 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 9 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 10 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 11 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 12 Amalfi coast in May
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 15 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 19 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 20 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 21 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 22 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 23 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 24 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 25 Greece after the Vote