My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Iceland 3 day layover
- 3 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 4 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 5 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 6 Train travel
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 10 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 11 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 14 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 15 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 16 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 19 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 20 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 24 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 25 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?