My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 2 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 3 Scotland Trip Planning
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 6 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 7 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 8 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 9 Pousadas in Portugal
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 11 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 12 Paris food tours?
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 15 Lake Maggiore
- 16 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 17 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 18 Classical Music in Milan
- 19 Antiques shopping Rome
- 20 Must sees in Malaga
- 21 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 22 Another Book List for Italy
- 23 Italy train question
- 24 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 25 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.