My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 3 Planning my days in Paris
- 4 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 5 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 Bank of England Museum
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 16 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 Palermo and Taormina
- 19 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 20 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 21 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 22 Where to stay for one night ???
- 23 Car Rental Locations
- 24 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 25 Tour-Free Travel