My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 3 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 4 One week in Budapest
- 5 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 6 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 7 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 8 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 9 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 10 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 11 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 12 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 13 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 14 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 15 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 16 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 17 A wonderful month in France
- 18 Train to Sorrento
- 19 Puglia and Matera
- 20 Norway and Netherlands
- 21 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 24 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 25 Restaurant recommendations Athens