My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Ireland & Scotland
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 Scenic Driving Routes
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 8 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 9 Andalucia in December
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 12 Budapest Hotels
- 13 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 14 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 18 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 19 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 20 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 21 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 22 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 23 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 24 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 25 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april