My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 4 Spain traffic tickets
- 5 Reputable Tours
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany