My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 5 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 10 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 11 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 12 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Munich with a car?
- 18 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan