My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 10 We're here!
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 21 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.