My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 Portugal in September
- 4 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 11 Medieval Tallinn
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 20 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 21 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 22 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 23 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013