My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 2 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Late night train from Prague
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 6 How to make this adventure work?
- 7 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 8 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 9 Eating in University cafeterias
- 10 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 11 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 Tour Group Operators
- 14 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 17 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 Spending money in Italy?
- 20 Theater in London
- 21 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 22 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 23 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 24 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 25 Barcelona apartment input, please