My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 18 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Seaside island village in Greece
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken