My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 Transports in Santorini
- 7 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 Santorini transportation
- 19 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 20 Gift for French business associate
- 21 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 22 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 23 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 24 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 25 Air France strike is extended until 26 September