My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in June/July
- 2 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 3 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 4 Alone in Paris
- 5 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 6 lodging in/near madrid
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 8 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 9 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 10 Ephesus shuttle tours
- 11 Change of plans - what to do between Granada and Malaga.
- 12 Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
- 13 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 14 overnight ferries?
- 15 Best Way to get to Prague from Torun, Poland
- 16 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 17 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 18 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 19 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 20 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 21 Swimsuit for France, Switzerland, Austria?
- 22 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 23 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 24 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 25 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day