My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
- 1 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 East coast trains
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 9 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 10 RHK's heading to Europe
- 11 Backpacking through Europe
- 12 Planning my trip to Italy
- 13 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 14 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 Driving in Genoa
- 17 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 18 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 19 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 20 Istanbul Hotels
- 21 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 25 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary