My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 4 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 5 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 6 train from ams to paris
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 13 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 14 Cordoba or Granada?
- 15 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 16 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 17 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 18 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 19 3 nights in Tuscany
- 20 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 21 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 22 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 23 Munich, Germany
- 24 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 25 Amalfi or Positano