My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 4 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 5 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 6 Which Hotel in Rome
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 9 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 10 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 11 Where should I go with my family?
- 12 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 13 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 14 First Solo Adventure
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 17 SE ITALY
- 18 First Solo Adventure
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 21 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 22 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 23 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 24 Alitala
- 25 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...