My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Bank of England Museum
- 3 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 8 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 9 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 10 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 11 East coast trains
- 12 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 First night after arriving in Milan
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 18 France by rail or car?
- 19 Planning my days in Paris
- 20 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 25 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week