My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Restaurant in Paris for breakfast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Potential trip - Balkans
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Is this realistic... advice?
- 5 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 6 rail pass
- 7 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 8 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 9 Satnav maps update
- 10 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 11 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 France to Italy advice needed please
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 18 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 Spanish Music
- 21 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 25 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy