My family and I (9 people in all!!Yikes) are arriving in Paris May 23rd for a 7 night family vacation. Our flight arrives at 7 am after a overnight flight from JFK. The problem is I know we will not be able to check into our hotel until later that afternoon.
I thought the first stop could be some where to have breakfast since I don't have a lot of faith in airline food and I'm sure we'll all be tired and hungry.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant that serves breakfast, a bit more than pasteries and coffee.?
Also any suggestions on how to burn a few hours before check in? Once again I'm thinking we maybe a bit on the tired side so I didn't want to jump right into a museum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 24 Greek fuel cost
- 25 Day trips around Vienna