Our last night in Italy (after Venice and then a week in Siena) will be at La Badia, just outside Orvieto. Does anyone know anything about the restaurant there? I can't seem to confirm with the hotel that the restaurant will even be open on a weeknight in September. Or is there a great recommendation for a restaurant in Orvieto? I remember a wonderful lunch where we happened to run into two other tables of Fodorites at Il Sette, but even the reviews seems to mainly talk about lunch there, not dinnner.
Restaurant in Orvieto?
- 1 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 2 Italy - Economy Car Rental
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Granada on Sunday
- 5 Help - direct travel from Venice/Turin/Milan/Rome to Aix-en-Provence?
- 6 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 7 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 8 Taxi to CDG
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 11 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 12 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 13 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 14 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 17 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 18 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 19 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 20 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 21 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 22 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 25 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP