I've been busy reading trip reports and compiling lists of things to do and where to eat for our 9 days in Rome (21 - 30 March, 2014). My husband and I are renting an apartment near Piazza Navona with our (then) 11 month old son.
We don't have an itinerary just yet, but would love suggestions of baby friendly restaurants (though I know Italians love kids - we were last in Milan / Como / Bologna when I was pregnant!). We will have a folding highchair that can attach to tables, since I read that most places won't have those for kids.
Some of the places on trip reports look amazing, but I'm wondering if a) we can go there with our baby and b) if we will need reservations. I am hesitant to make reservations for anything other than dinner, since we have no idea how he will be with jet lag (we are coming from Chicago).
I just thought I'd post a request for baby friendly places.... Your help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 5 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 6 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 7 ATM
- 8 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 9 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 10 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 London Hotel - Different Request
- 13 Portugal rental car
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 17 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 18 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Bernese Oberland
- 21 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands