I've been busy reading trip reports and compiling lists of things to do and where to eat for our 9 days in Rome (21 - 30 March, 2014). My husband and I are renting an apartment near Piazza Navona with our (then) 11 month old son.
We don't have an itinerary just yet, but would love suggestions of baby friendly restaurants (though I know Italians love kids - we were last in Milan / Como / Bologna when I was pregnant!). We will have a folding highchair that can attach to tables, since I read that most places won't have those for kids.
Some of the places on trip reports look amazing, but I'm wondering if a) we can go there with our baby and b) if we will need reservations. I am hesitant to make reservations for anything other than dinner, since we have no idea how he will be with jet lag (we are coming from Chicago).
I just thought I'd post a request for baby friendly places.... Your help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Uffizi Phone Number
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Gites in Provence
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence