I've been busy reading trip reports and compiling lists of things to do and where to eat for our 9 days in Rome (21 - 30 March, 2014). My husband and I are renting an apartment near Piazza Navona with our (then) 11 month old son.
We don't have an itinerary just yet, but would love suggestions of baby friendly restaurants (though I know Italians love kids - we were last in Milan / Como / Bologna when I was pregnant!). We will have a folding highchair that can attach to tables, since I read that most places won't have those for kids.
Some of the places on trip reports look amazing, but I'm wondering if a) we can go there with our baby and b) if we will need reservations. I am hesitant to make reservations for anything other than dinner, since we have no idea how he will be with jet lag (we are coming from Chicago).
I just thought I'd post a request for baby friendly places.... Your help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 3 코리아카지노]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 9 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 Itinerary Help
- 17 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 Amalfi Coast help