I've been busy reading trip reports and compiling lists of things to do and where to eat for our 9 days in Rome (21 - 30 March, 2014). My husband and I are renting an apartment near Piazza Navona with our (then) 11 month old son.
We don't have an itinerary just yet, but would love suggestions of baby friendly restaurants (though I know Italians love kids - we were last in Milan / Como / Bologna when I was pregnant!). We will have a folding highchair that can attach to tables, since I read that most places won't have those for kids.
Some of the places on trip reports look amazing, but I'm wondering if a) we can go there with our baby and b) if we will need reservations. I am hesitant to make reservations for anything other than dinner, since we have no idea how he will be with jet lag (we are coming from Chicago).
I just thought I'd post a request for baby friendly places.... Your help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Lisbon
- 2 Day trips from Florence
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 6 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 17 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 18 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 19 Oporto
- 20 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Perugia
- 23 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 24 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking