I've been busy reading trip reports and compiling lists of things to do and where to eat for our 9 days in Rome (21 - 30 March, 2014). My husband and I are renting an apartment near Piazza Navona with our (then) 11 month old son.
We don't have an itinerary just yet, but would love suggestions of baby friendly restaurants (though I know Italians love kids - we were last in Milan / Como / Bologna when I was pregnant!). We will have a folding highchair that can attach to tables, since I read that most places won't have those for kids.
Some of the places on trip reports look amazing, but I'm wondering if a) we can go there with our baby and b) if we will need reservations. I am hesitant to make reservations for anything other than dinner, since we have no idea how he will be with jet lag (we are coming from Chicago).
I just thought I'd post a request for baby friendly places.... Your help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 2 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Cork questions
- 5 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 6 Borghese Gallery Question
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 9 Sicily help
- 10 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 11 Italy Vacation
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 15 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 16 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 17 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Germany or Sweden
- 22 Crete Holiday
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 25 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?