I've been busy reading trip reports and compiling lists of things to do and where to eat for our 9 days in Rome (21 - 30 March, 2014). My husband and I are renting an apartment near Piazza Navona with our (then) 11 month old son.
We don't have an itinerary just yet, but would love suggestions of baby friendly restaurants (though I know Italians love kids - we were last in Milan / Como / Bologna when I was pregnant!). We will have a folding highchair that can attach to tables, since I read that most places won't have those for kids.
Some of the places on trip reports look amazing, but I'm wondering if a) we can go there with our baby and b) if we will need reservations. I am hesitant to make reservations for anything other than dinner, since we have no idea how he will be with jet lag (we are coming from Chicago).
I just thought I'd post a request for baby friendly places.... Your help would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 검빛경마 ▼ 접속 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 무료바다이야기 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 스위피게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 6 스위피게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 7 트리플나인 ▶ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 8 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 9 게임몽릴게임 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 10 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 11 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 15 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 18 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 19 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 20 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 21 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 Driver"s License & Language
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?