tried a great new restaurant in Tallinn, Estonia. KN Restaurant, one of the most romantic restaurants I have been to. Also upstairs had a modern bar, where vodka was served in shot glasses made from ice
Restaurant & Ice Bat in Tallinn, Estonia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe
- 2 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 5 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 9 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 12 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary