We are renting a house for Easter week in Istria; in particular, in Labin. I'm prepared to cook dinner if we need to, but we'd all prefer to enjoy a restaurant meal. No dietary restrictions for any of us--we eat everything; no real budget preferences, either. Can anyone suggest a restaurant that may be open for lunch or dinner in Labin, or within about an hour drive on Easter Sunday? Thanks.
Restaurant for Easter
- 1 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 6 Help with itenerary
- 7 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 8 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 I Need To Vent!
- 11 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 12 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 13 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 16 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 17 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 20 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 21 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 22 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 23 WHY ROMANIA???
- 24 Train tickets
- 25 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland