We are renting a house for Easter week in Istria; in particular, in Labin. I'm prepared to cook dinner if we need to, but we'd all prefer to enjoy a restaurant meal. No dietary restrictions for any of us--we eat everything; no real budget preferences, either. Can anyone suggest a restaurant that may be open for lunch or dinner in Labin, or within about an hour drive on Easter Sunday? Thanks.
Restaurant for Easter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 2 First Time Going to Europe
- 3 atm cards in Spain
- 4 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 How long in Venice?
- 8 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 weather in Veneto area in September
- 11 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 12 Germany Visa for conference
- 13 Cotswolds village base
- 14 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 15 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 16 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 17 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 18 10 days in England
- 19 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 20 Passport Delays
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 23 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 24 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks