We are renting a house for Easter week in Istria; in particular, in Labin. I'm prepared to cook dinner if we need to, but we'd all prefer to enjoy a restaurant meal. No dietary restrictions for any of us--we eat everything; no real budget preferences, either. Can anyone suggest a restaurant that may be open for lunch or dinner in Labin, or within about an hour drive on Easter Sunday? Thanks.
Restaurant for Easter
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 7 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 London at Easter
- 10 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Traveling within Italy
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 Madrid to Sevilla
- 19 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 24 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 25 Family European winter holiday