We are renting a house for Easter week in Istria; in particular, in Labin. I'm prepared to cook dinner if we need to, but we'd all prefer to enjoy a restaurant meal. No dietary restrictions for any of us--we eat everything; no real budget preferences, either. Can anyone suggest a restaurant that may be open for lunch or dinner in Labin, or within about an hour drive on Easter Sunday? Thanks.
Restaurant for Easter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 2 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 3 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 4 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 5 Train tickets within Italy
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Southwestern England
- 8 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 9 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 10 Barcelona -which discount tickets? - museums and Gaudi
- 11 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 12 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 13 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 14 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 17 Our first trip to Europe
- 18 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 19 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 20 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 21 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 22 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 23 Paris Perfect Soap
- 24 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 25 London/Help