For nicest restaurants, how dressed up must we be? For a man, are khakis with a nice shirt and sweater sufficient? Does this change between big cities and smaller towns?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 2 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 3 Barcelona Itinerary
- 4 Texans Take a Tour
- 5 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 6 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 7 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Count Dracula invites you to Transylvania!
- 10 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 11 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 12 One night in Amsterdam?
- 13 barcelona
- 14 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 15 A plethora of islands
- 16 Referendum in Greece
- 17 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 18 10 days in spain
- 19 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 20 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 21 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 22 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 23 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 24 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 25 Switzeraland Iternary