For nicest restaurants, how dressed up must we be? For a man, are khakis with a nice shirt and sweater sufficient? Does this change between big cities and smaller towns?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge hotel help
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 5 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Denmark or Sweden?
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Amsterdam hotels
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Back from Paris
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 1 month in Europe
- 20 Paris hotels
- 21 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 22 10 days in Paris and......
- 23 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?