For nicest restaurants, how dressed up must we be? For a man, are khakis with a nice shirt and sweater sufficient? Does this change between big cities and smaller towns?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 2 Europe Itinerary
- 3 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 4 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Can I buy a Kilt in Ireland?
- 7 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 8 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 9 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 10 written guide for Olympia
- 11 Puigcerdes to Carcassone?
- 12 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 13 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 16 Germany train/bus question
- 17 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 18 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 19 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 20 Ronda to Seville
- 21 Camino Redux
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Car rental Croatia
- 24 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 25 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?