For nicest restaurants, how dressed up must we be? For a man, are khakis with a nice shirt and sweater sufficient? Does this change between big cities and smaller towns?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 4 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 5 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 9 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 12 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 19 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 20 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 21 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 22 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 23 Global Travel Warning...
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation