For nicest restaurants, how dressed up must we be? For a man, are khakis with a nice shirt and sweater sufficient? Does this change between big cities and smaller towns?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 2 Recommended Italy offline apps for Android - maps, restaurants, etc
- 3 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 4 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 5 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 6 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 7 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 8 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 9 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 10 What is your favorite travel app?
- 11 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 12 Italy, Spain and France
- 13 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 14 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 15 Amsterdam and beyond
- 16 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 17 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 18 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 19 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 20 Day trips from Cologne
- 21 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 22 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 25 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist