For nicest restaurants, how dressed up must we be? For a man, are khakis with a nice shirt and sweater sufficient? Does this change between big cities and smaller towns?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 6 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 7 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 10 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 13 transatlantic cruise from barcelona
- 14 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 15 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 16 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 19 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 20 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 21 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 22 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 23 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 24 Car rental in Caen?
- 25 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?