For nicest restaurants, how dressed up must we be? For a man, are khakis with a nice shirt and sweater sufficient? Does this change between big cities and smaller towns?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 8 days in switzerland
- 3 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 4 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 5 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 6 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 7 12 Days in Italy
- 8 Health insurance coverage
- 9 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 10 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 11 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 12 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 13 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 14 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 15 Family vacay in Europe
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 18 Italy - best two central locations
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 21 Day trip suggestion from London
- 22 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 23 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 24 Classical Music in Milan
- 25 Pousadas in Portugal