Hi all. My husband and I are looming forward to our 10th anniversary trip to Greece in late May. It's first time in Greece. I'm looking for recommendations for tours and restaurants in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. We're traveling without children (and looking forward to doing lots of walking) and are in our late 30s. Any venue will do as long as it is off the beaten path and different from what we would find in NYC. I hear there is a chill little vineyard in Santorini?
Restaurant and tour recs for Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 How to experience the Champagne region during a 12 days trip to París.
- 4 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 5 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 6 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 7 Scandinavian Tour
- 8 Photo Safari to the south of France, the Italian Rivera and the Swiss Alps
- 9 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 10 Ireland Cell Phones
- 11 Norway in June with parents.
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 14 Wedding in Italy
- 15 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 16 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 17 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 18 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 19 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 20 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 21 Staying in the Highlands
- 22 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 23 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 24 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 25 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week