Hi all. My husband and I are looming forward to our 10th anniversary trip to Greece in late May. It's first time in Greece. I'm looking for recommendations for tours and restaurants in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. We're traveling without children (and looking forward to doing lots of walking) and are in our late 30s. Any venue will do as long as it is off the beaten path and different from what we would find in NYC. I hear there is a chill little vineyard in Santorini?
Restaurant and tour recs for Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 2 France in 2003
- 3 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 4 Maratea
- 5 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 6 2 different itineraries
- 7 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 8 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 9 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 Home Base in Belgium
- 16 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 17 Now for the Venice hotel
- 18 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 19 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 20 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 21 Arles as a base?
- 22 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 23 My Camino de Santiago
- 24 Rocamaxour
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland