Hi all. My husband and I are looming forward to our 10th anniversary trip to Greece in late May. It's first time in Greece. I'm looking for recommendations for tours and restaurants in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. We're traveling without children (and looking forward to doing lots of walking) and are in our late 30s. Any venue will do as long as it is off the beaten path and different from what we would find in NYC. I hear there is a chill little vineyard in Santorini?
Restaurant and tour recs for Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 2 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 3 Cotswolds first time
- 4 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 5 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 Schengen rule made easy
- 8 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 9 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 10 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 11 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 12 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 13 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 14 Bibich Winery
- 15 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 16 Honeymoon Decision?
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 19 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 20 First Trip to Europe
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 24 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 25 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK