Hi all. My husband and I are looming forward to our 10th anniversary trip to Greece in late May. It's first time in Greece. I'm looking for recommendations for tours and restaurants in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. We're traveling without children (and looking forward to doing lots of walking) and are in our late 30s. Any venue will do as long as it is off the beaten path and different from what we would find in NYC. I hear there is a chill little vineyard in Santorini?
Restaurant and tour recs for Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 10 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 Five nights in Extremadura
- 14 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 19 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 20 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part