Hi all. My husband and I are looming forward to our 10th anniversary trip to Greece in late May. It's first time in Greece. I'm looking for recommendations for tours and restaurants in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. We're traveling without children (and looking forward to doing lots of walking) and are in our late 30s. Any venue will do as long as it is off the beaten path and different from what we would find in NYC. I hear there is a chill little vineyard in Santorini?
Restaurant and tour recs for Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 Planning a holiday
- 3 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 4 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 15 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 18 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 19 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 Where to watch Italy vs Costa Rica World Cup match in Rome