Hi all. My husband and I are looming forward to our 10th anniversary trip to Greece in late May. It's first time in Greece. I'm looking for recommendations for tours and restaurants in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. We're traveling without children (and looking forward to doing lots of walking) and are in our late 30s. Any venue will do as long as it is off the beaten path and different from what we would find in NYC. I hear there is a chill little vineyard in Santorini?
Restaurant and tour recs for Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Megeve or St.Gervais les Bains in mid June?
- 2 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 3 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 4 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 5 Bounced from flight back to Athens in June! Thoughts?
- 6 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 7 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 8 Spain in 17 days
- 9 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 10 Booking Engines You trust?
- 11 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 12 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 15 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 16 Luzern to Zurich
- 17 Malaga article
- 18 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 19 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 20 Spain in 17 days
- 21 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 22 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving