Hi all. My husband and I are looming forward to our 10th anniversary trip to Greece in late May. It's first time in Greece. I'm looking for recommendations for tours and restaurants in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. We're traveling without children (and looking forward to doing lots of walking) and are in our late 30s. Any venue will do as long as it is off the beaten path and different from what we would find in NYC. I hear there is a chill little vineyard in Santorini?
Restaurant and tour recs for Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 3 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 6 Question on France travel
- 7 Cruise the River Shannon
- 8 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 11 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 12 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 St Germain
- 19 Where to go in France mid July?
- 20 trip to norway
- 21 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 22 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks