Hi all. My husband and I are looming forward to our 10th anniversary trip to Greece in late May. It's first time in Greece. I'm looking for recommendations for tours and restaurants in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. We're traveling without children (and looking forward to doing lots of walking) and are in our late 30s. Any venue will do as long as it is off the beaten path and different from what we would find in NYC. I hear there is a chill little vineyard in Santorini?
Restaurant and tour recs for Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 3 5 Observations About Paris
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 9 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 13 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 16 Reputable Tours
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 19 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 25 Portugal Trip