We are planning a trip to Tuscany and the French Riviera with our twins who will be 9 at the time. Can you suggest some good books and websites to help us with our planning?
In particular, ones that list accommodations that can house 4 people to a room, and that are child friendly. (We aren't going to do a villa because I want concierge-type services. We are thinking an agriturismo and hotel in Tuscany and a hotel or B&B in France).
Also, books that mention sights of interest to kids. I am used to using Fodors, Rick Steves, Frommers, this sight. But, I've noticed they don't usually focus on kid friendly stuff (except for Frommers sometimes).
Any books or website you can suggest would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 Barcelona cooking classes
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 19 vienna
- 20 Questions about Polish sights
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 Bernina Express mid-March
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Italy
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages