We are planning a trip to Tuscany and the French Riviera with our twins who will be 9 at the time. Can you suggest some good books and websites to help us with our planning?
In particular, ones that list accommodations that can house 4 people to a room, and that are child friendly. (We aren't going to do a villa because I want concierge-type services. We are thinking an agriturismo and hotel in Tuscany and a hotel or B&B in France).
Also, books that mention sights of interest to kids. I am used to using Fodors, Rick Steves, Frommers, this sight. But, I've noticed they don't usually focus on kid friendly stuff (except for Frommers sometimes).
Any books or website you can suggest would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 카지노게임♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 3 카지노사이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 카지노싸이트♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 5 http://supplementlab.org/muscle-x-tst-1700/
- 6 마카오카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 7 인터넷카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 8 라이브카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 9 What do after Bernia Express?
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 12 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 First time in London
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 scotland
- 23 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Ischia