We are planning a trip to Tuscany and the French Riviera with our twins who will be 9 at the time. Can you suggest some good books and websites to help us with our planning?
In particular, ones that list accommodations that can house 4 people to a room, and that are child friendly. (We aren't going to do a villa because I want concierge-type services. We are thinking an agriturismo and hotel in Tuscany and a hotel or B&B in France).
Also, books that mention sights of interest to kids. I am used to using Fodors, Rick Steves, Frommers, this sight. But, I've noticed they don't usually focus on kid friendly stuff (except for Frommers sometimes).
Any books or website you can suggest would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 바다이야기릴 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?