We are planning a trip to Tuscany and the French Riviera with our twins who will be 9 at the time. Can you suggest some good books and websites to help us with our planning?
In particular, ones that list accommodations that can house 4 people to a room, and that are child friendly. (We aren't going to do a villa because I want concierge-type services. We are thinking an agriturismo and hotel in Tuscany and a hotel or B&B in France).
Also, books that mention sights of interest to kids. I am used to using Fodors, Rick Steves, Frommers, this sight. But, I've noticed they don't usually focus on kid friendly stuff (except for Frommers sometimes).
Any books or website you can suggest would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Coastal Denmark
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 8 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 11 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 12 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 15 Apartment in Rome
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Flea markets in Romania
- 22 car rental
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest