We are planning a trip to Tuscany and the French Riviera with our twins who will be 9 at the time. Can you suggest some good books and websites to help us with our planning?
In particular, ones that list accommodations that can house 4 people to a room, and that are child friendly. (We aren't going to do a villa because I want concierge-type services. We are thinking an agriturismo and hotel in Tuscany and a hotel or B&B in France).
Also, books that mention sights of interest to kids. I am used to using Fodors, Rick Steves, Frommers, this sight. But, I've noticed they don't usually focus on kid friendly stuff (except for Frommers sometimes).
Any books or website you can suggest would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Iceland early december visit
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 8 Days in Spain
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Milan or Turin
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice