We are planning a trip to Tuscany and the French Riviera with our twins who will be 9 at the time. Can you suggest some good books and websites to help us with our planning?
In particular, ones that list accommodations that can house 4 people to a room, and that are child friendly. (We aren't going to do a villa because I want concierge-type services. We are thinking an agriturismo and hotel in Tuscany and a hotel or B&B in France).
Also, books that mention sights of interest to kids. I am used to using Fodors, Rick Steves, Frommers, this sight. But, I've noticed they don't usually focus on kid friendly stuff (except for Frommers sometimes).
Any books or website you can suggest would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Studying art in English in venice
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 9 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris