so I met somebody last year while travelling in Europe. we hit it off and have stayed in touch, for almost a year now. the time has come for me to go and meet up with him again. the only problem is, there's not a chance of me getting time off work to go away again. I need to go back as soon as possible because I don't want to leave it too late. I've been saving to go travelling again ever since I got back last year and have enough money to go back to Europe for a few months at least. it looks like I'm going to have to resign- there's not too many other options really. I'm so nervous about quitting but! I don't really know why, I need to live my own life and enjoy the things I like doing best. has anybody else resigned to go travelling?
resigning to travel
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 2 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 3 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 6 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 7 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 8 Train travel in Europe
- 9 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Prague Main Train Station
- 14 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 15 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 16 When to visit Provence updated info
- 17 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 20 Itinerary Questions
- 21 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 22 Medieval Tallinn
- 23 Italian language schools
- 24 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino