so I met somebody last year while travelling in Europe. we hit it off and have stayed in touch, for almost a year now. the time has come for me to go and meet up with him again. the only problem is, there's not a chance of me getting time off work to go away again. I need to go back as soon as possible because I don't want to leave it too late. I've been saving to go travelling again ever since I got back last year and have enough money to go back to Europe for a few months at least. it looks like I'm going to have to resign- there's not too many other options really. I'm so nervous about quitting but! I don't really know why, I need to live my own life and enjoy the things I like doing best. has anybody else resigned to go travelling?
resigning to travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 2 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 5 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 11 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 He said , she said
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 Munich with a car?
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!