so I met somebody last year while travelling in Europe. we hit it off and have stayed in touch, for almost a year now. the time has come for me to go and meet up with him again. the only problem is, there's not a chance of me getting time off work to go away again. I need to go back as soon as possible because I don't want to leave it too late. I've been saving to go travelling again ever since I got back last year and have enough money to go back to Europe for a few months at least. it looks like I'm going to have to resign- there's not too many other options really. I'm so nervous about quitting but! I don't really know why, I need to live my own life and enjoy the things I like doing best. has anybody else resigned to go travelling?
resigning to travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Cell phones in Ireland
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 7 Touring Dover Castle
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 What to wear