so I met somebody last year while travelling in Europe. we hit it off and have stayed in touch, for almost a year now. the time has come for me to go and meet up with him again. the only problem is, there's not a chance of me getting time off work to go away again. I need to go back as soon as possible because I don't want to leave it too late. I've been saving to go travelling again ever since I got back last year and have enough money to go back to Europe for a few months at least. it looks like I'm going to have to resign- there's not too many other options really. I'm so nervous about quitting but! I don't really know why, I need to live my own life and enjoy the things I like doing best. has anybody else resigned to go travelling?
resigning to travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 5 Italy Countryside
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 French Basque region
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Vegan in Germany?
- 11 VISA question
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 14 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 20 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler