My girlfriend and I are planning a trip this Oct/Nov. We'll be visiting 12 cities (listed below) and purchasing a Eurorail Global Pass to get around. We plan to avoid reservation-required trains, but know that we will inevitably need to make at least a few reservations.
Since it will be the off-season, will we need to make our reservations in advance, or can we just make a reservation for departing a city as soon as we get there (example: We get to Stockholm and immediately head to the ticket counter to make a reservation for the train from Stockholm to Amsterdam)?
Cities we're visiting: Oslo, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Geneva, Venice, Zagreb, Prague, Budapest, Berlin, Copenhagen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 5 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 6 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 10 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 11 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years