My girlfriend and I are planning a trip this Oct/Nov. We'll be visiting 12 cities (listed below) and purchasing a Eurorail Global Pass to get around. We plan to avoid reservation-required trains, but know that we will inevitably need to make at least a few reservations.
Since it will be the off-season, will we need to make our reservations in advance, or can we just make a reservation for departing a city as soon as we get there (example: We get to Stockholm and immediately head to the ticket counter to make a reservation for the train from Stockholm to Amsterdam)?
Cities we're visiting: Oslo, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Geneva, Venice, Zagreb, Prague, Budapest, Berlin, Copenhagen.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 사다리분석 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 해외사설 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 16 car insurance italy
- 17 Christmas Day in Granada
- 18 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 19 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 20 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 21 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Venice/Mestre
- 24 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 25 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018