We are going to be travelling from London to York and from York to Oxford while in England early july. I already have Britrail passes, but wondered if it's worth paying the extra to reserve seats? I'm just not sure how busy the trains generally are (we are flexible with time) and they seem to be very regular. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Reserving train tickets
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Lake como
- 9 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 18 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Train travel in Europe
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Place to propose
- 23 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration