We are going to be travelling from London to York and from York to Oxford while in England early july. I already have Britrail passes, but wondered if it's worth paying the extra to reserve seats? I'm just not sure how busy the trains generally are (we are flexible with time) and they seem to be very regular. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Reserving train tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 2 Two days in Dublin
- 3 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 4 Munich accommodations
- 5 Tax refund in France
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 8 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 9 London, Rome and Milan, February 2015 trip report
- 10 buying souviners and art
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Venice Apartment
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 15 Portugal Highways and GPS
- 16 Please help me plan my trip!
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 19 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 24 Positano in high season???
- 25 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?