We are going to be travelling from London to York and from York to Oxford while in England early july. I already have Britrail passes, but wondered if it's worth paying the extra to reserve seats? I'm just not sure how busy the trains generally are (we are flexible with time) and they seem to be very regular. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Reserving train tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 Italy Countryside
- 6 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 7 VISA question
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 11 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 16 France,Spain,Italy
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Which european city?
- 19 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Schengen Visa Rules
- 25 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND