My husband and I will be in Italy (Rome, Venice, Florence and ?) for two weeks at the end of November. We were not planning to book any hotels in advance, except for our last night in Milan, as we have an early flight and need to be close to the airport. Does anyone have hotel recommendations for Milan? Also, I am concerned that so many on this forum have booked rooms well in advance. Will we have difficulty finding accomodations at the end of November if we wing it?
Reserve in advance?
- 1 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 How Long For Santorini?
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 Car rental Italy
- 10 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 11 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 12 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 13 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 14 Prague Itinerary
- 15 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 16 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 17 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 18 London at Xmas
- 19 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 23 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 24 Northern Italy
- 25 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany