Does anybody knows how long does it take for the Visitor Services of Reichtag to confirm the reservation after registration on line? I registered for a visit for late Oct more than 2 weeks ago, given all my particulars and I received an automated response from the site informing me that the visitor services will get back to me for confirmation. It has been more than 2 weeks and so far nobody has respond. I am worried that my reservation might be overlooked. Can anybody please clarify?
Reservation to visit the dome of Reichtag, Berlin.
- 1 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 2 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 3 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 4 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 5 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 just want to know
- 8 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 13 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 18 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 London at Xmas
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?