Does anybody knows how long does it take for the Visitor Services of Reichtag to confirm the reservation after registration on line? I registered for a visit for late Oct more than 2 weeks ago, given all my particulars and I received an automated response from the site informing me that the visitor services will get back to me for confirmation. It has been more than 2 weeks and so far nobody has respond. I am worried that my reservation might be overlooked. Can anybody please clarify?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 9 Help with Ireland Trip
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Cappadocia in June
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 14 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Ibiiza Spain
- 17 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 18 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 19 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 20 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples