We will be traveling through Germany and the Fussen area and do have reservations for almost every single night except for one night. Will that be a huge mistake not to have a reservation for one evening at a hotel? We are trying to give ourselves one night of flexibility to either go on to Meersburg in the black forest or remain in the Fussen area and see some other sites. This would be around May 25. Thank you!
Reservation needed in Germany?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 2 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 3 Split to Venice. Help!
- 4 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 5 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 6 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 9 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 10 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 11 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 12 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 13 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 16 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 17 Monet's Giverny
- 18 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 19 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 22 Transportation in Paris
- 23 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 24 Urgent Need of Advice
- 25 French rental car advice needed