Do you know the Reservation Fee of the above mention train if I have Eurail pass?
Do you think it is worth to you a Eurail pass in Northern Europe.
Hope to hear your sharing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba or Granada?
- 2 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 3 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 4 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 5 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 6 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 7 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 8 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 9 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 10 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 11 train from ams to paris
- 12 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 18 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 24 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 25 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
Reservation Fee for the train from Stockholm to Copenahgen